Saturday, April 11, 2015

Baby Quilts

I started to work on a quilt for Daylene's little man! I'm really not sure what it's going to turn out like. Here's the first row... 

Here's a close up...

I'm really enjoying this block. There are many options to make a wonderfully scrappy quilt! And I have found a way to line up all the points that's really easy, even you could do it!!!

Here's Cor's little guys quilt... 
I used handkerchiefs to make the stars. I loved the plaid on them. 

This is Melissa's little guys quilt ...
I love the strips and that material by Basic Grey. In fact I'm pretty obsessed about it. I can't stop buying it. I love this wiggle quilting too! 

I haven't worked on the farmer's wife quilt sampler for a while. I need to get on that again soon!!

I hope to finish both the quilts for Daylene and Melissa tomorrow. 
Happy Quilting
Me



No comments:

Post a Comment