Saturday, January 4, 2014

Question for you ...

Hello!
Hope you are keeping warm!  This weather sucks.  Trying to go back to work on Monday is going to be difficult enough without it being -30 before the windchill!  I was looking through my to-do list earlier today when I found the supplies to make your purse. I think I might make myself one at the same time!!

Please remind me, which material am I putting on the outside (bottom and top) and the inside.

I think it goes like this:

outside bottom - green
outside top - orange
inside - white/orange


Am I right?  I honestly can't remember.  
Check out my new cutting mat!!  I got it from Robert/Diane for Christmas!  No more cutting on the left side of the mat only or avoiding the 26 inch line because of the hole I sliced in it!!  The material slides on it so well instead of sticking to the mat and its clean!!! 
ME

1 comment:

  1. Love the new cutting mat. I need me one of those.
    The purse was as follows (if I remember correctly) out side bottom- orange and white, top- orange, inside green. I would be interested to see what you would pick out to make yours...
    - On a totally not related thread, I just got my anniversary book from Shutterfly from the pics Andy and I had done in October, and I love it!
    Her

    ReplyDelete