Saturday, December 7, 2013

My Oiler's Quilt - Update

How do you like this cold weather?  I figured -42C is a good reason to make another quilt.  It is so cold in our apartment, that I actually need another quilt!!  Good reasoning for starting something new eh??  Here's how I've laid out the top:

I really did just lay out the squares without thinking about it.  I think I'm goign to leave it as it is and sew it together. 

When I told Dallas that this was my "Oiler's" quilt, he's comment was "It's a little small"!  I can't decide if I'm going to put a border on this or not.  Maybe just a 2 or 3 in border.

What do you think?

Stay warm my friend!
Christa

1 comment:

  1. I like it, except for the whole Oilers part (sorry, habit after teasing Logan for so many years). Are you thinking a white border? Or you could do a skinny blue all the way around then a larger white border to add some length. I finished the binding on the 1930's baby girl quilt and am working on a denim baby rag quilt. Pics to come soon. I am curious how it's cold in your third floor apartment. I remember it being roasty warm.
    Her

    ReplyDelete