Monday, April 15, 2013

I do accomplish stuff-sometime

Hi,
So our real computer has died and I had to get a card reader for our old computer and that's why I haven't blogged in a while. ( That's what I'm going with, anyway) I made a thank-you quilt for Penny when she left our class for her dream job.
This is one of those projects where I decided to make a quilt the day before I had to give it to someone.  Luckily I have enough fabric at home to make a complete quilt when the mood strikes.
 I also finished my scrappy quilt for a colleagues wedding.  She's kind of scrappy so it suits her well.

 Finally, Cor and I made some quilt for the hospital with some of the fabric that you brought up.  We were able to make six quilts and I had two already made.  We dropped them off at the womens health unit at the hospital today.

 So I guess I have accomplished something in the last few weeks.
Her



No comments:

Post a Comment