Sunday, January 15, 2012

Esty website

Good Morning ...

I have been spending too much time on the Esty website. So much time that now I am thinking about selling quilts! Crazy ... I know!! I figure that I could start with baby quilts or maybe some table runners. Here are two baby quilts that I am making to sell!! Dallas thinks that I shouldn't have made them in white, which is probably true but I like it!!! I'm not done because I ran out of white material. I put the pieces that I have done on the back of the table cloth.

Check them out:
I'm going to bind this one with the same purple that the letters are done in. OH SHIT ... I forgot a "t" in attitude ... good thing these aren't ironed down yet!!! LOL!!

Here's the second one:
I'm going to bind it in the same blue as the letters are done in!!!

What do you think?

What have you been up to these days?
ME

2 comments:

  1. Love the sayings. White might scare some people off but you never know. You could also do the girl one in chocolate brown with the writing in pink. I know what you mean about etsy. It sometimes make me think I should start a hat business. Of course I have to finish up all the hats I'm making for kids that don't have toques at my school right now.
    Her

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do a hat business. I am going to make a few with different sayings, just need to find some plain material! I like the brown and pink idea!!

    ReplyDelete