Saturday, August 27, 2011

Quilt Blocks Galore

Hey ...

I stumbled upon this website a while ago! It has pages and pages and pages of different quilt blocks.

Check it out: Quilt Blocks Galore!!

When the page loads, head to the bottom of the page to see the quilt squares. There are lots of pages to go through!!

I have been through lots of pages and found a few favorites such as: Shooting Star, Chinese Coins, Courthouse Star, Strips and Squares (I have seen this one done using scraps and it was great!) and Ribbon Puzzle (I could see this one being done with scraps too).

I can't believe that summer is over and that we are back to work!
Enjoy the last few days of summer!!
ME

1 comment:

  1. I have been to this site before but I think it had a different name. I've mad chinese coins for baby quilts before and they always look great. I like the ribbon puzzle as well. I'll try and blog later about another project I just started. Yes, another project.
    Have a great weekend.
    Her

    ReplyDelete