Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wavy are the NEW straight lines!!!!


Hi Her ...

Do you remember this one? It's been a while since I took it out of the closet to work on it. I am quilting it using straight lines. The only problem is I can't figure out the settings that I used to start the straight lines. So I have a one stripe with 6 rows, another with 5 and may have one with 4. Take a look ... let me know if I need to do some stitch removal or if I should keep going!!!

This is a bad picture but it is of the border (dark brown) and the first stripe that I had already done.



Here is one I did today.
You can see the wavy lines in this one!!! I had done the row closest to the blue material maybe I had the two rows closest to the blue material. Then I did the last three tonight.


This one I had one the first one by the blue and added the other two tonight. My question is ... Does it matter how even the rows are???? I think 5 rows of stitching looks good as long as the rows are straight!!!!


Try to keep warm!!!
ME

1 comment:

  1. I think that as long as the lines are straight"ish" it doesn't matter how many are in a row. It's looking good. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete