Thursday, January 27, 2011

Table Cloth ... take 2

Hey ...

I think I have found the layout for my table cloth!!!! Check it out:


Now all I have to do is rip the squares that are full colour in half. Then take each half and sew it to a white strip. I should be able to get that done tonight!!! Then I will be able to sew the top together next week!!! I think I am going to try to do some straight line quilting on this one. I am going to try to use painters tape as a guide.

What have you been up to lately?

Dallas said that there is a new Mini Cooper commercial out that you need to see!!!

Take Care
ME

2 comments:

  1. I like it a lot. You're going to have one happy table. last night I made a cape for Ava for her birthday party this weekend. I'll post pictures from her party this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is 1/4 inch quilting tape to be used as a line guide - rather than the painter's tape.
    This tape comes in a roll and lasts forever. I use a small bit of it to indicate the 1/4 inch when I come to the 'end' for mitering corners.

    ReplyDelete