Monday, January 3, 2011

A small obsession


Howdy,
Okay, I have a little problem with not being able to let something go. You know what I did today? I crocheted three hats. Very admirable Laurie, you say. Well no, not really. The first one, the aqua one was kind of what I wanted. The small pink one was supposed to fit a 4-6 year old. I don't think so. It might fit Fran's 6 month old, Samantha, however. The large pink one was supposed to be more of a beanie but it didn't quite turn out either. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I hate reading patterns but I've been trying quite hard to follow them and they still aren't working out the way I want them to. Aargh.
So what did you sew today?
Her

2 comments:

  1. They look great!!! I love the flowers!!! I haven't done any sewing b/c I am not home. I did clean most of Dallas' apartment yesterday out of boredom! Today I am going to try to be less productive! Don't give up on following a pattern, it looks like you are getting closer!
    ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. The flowers are getting much easier. I'm going to try another pattern today. i recommend reading instead of cleaning.

    ReplyDelete