Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Toy

Howdy
So you'll never guess what I did today. Okay, I can't wait for you to guess. I bought a new machine. The old one was tired of working so hard and was going to have to go for more surgery which would have cost more than the machine was worth. Plus it was laughing at me and being non cooperative. I told it to cooperate or I was going to but a new machine and it didn't believe me. So today I bit the bullet and bought my new, lovely, slightly expensive machine. It doesn't have a name yet but it is lovely. It's a Pfaff Quilt Expression 4.0. I got a great deal on it because it had a nick in the bottom. I'll post some pics soon.
On the quilting front, it's full force here. Carrie is working on a denim squares quilt and Julie got the squares cut out for a pink and brown quilt. I'm quilting a denim quilt for Marc and Amanda's wedding of the 14th.
What's up in your schedule?
Her

2 comments:

  1. OMG ... a new machine ... that is great!!!! I can't wait to see it! I am jealous of all the sewing that this happening at your place. I haven't done any. I have done everything else but. Hopefully someday soon I will get my act together and get something done!!!

    Enjoy your new machine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did do something today ... I made a Saskatoon Berry Pie and cooked it on the BBQ!

    ReplyDelete